Kirjoittaja Aihe: BILL CLINTON TONETANYAHU: WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?  (Luettu 248 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
BILL CLINTON TONETANYAHU: WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS?
« : Joulukuu 24, 2017, 11:42:54 ip »
  • Netanyahu was never revered by any US president in recent memory. Sure, they smiled, laughed, and even joked in public with the mad man in Tel Aviv. But no one was able to say nice things to King Bibi because he never kept his word, lied constantly, and always tried to manipulate US presidents—both past and present.

So when Bill Clinton met the much-debated Netanyahu in the summer of 1996, Netanyahu tried to pull him over the Zionist position. Netanyahu, as usual, attempted to do his Talmudic magic on Clinton, but this time it didn’t seem to work. Clinton responded with outrage:

“Who the fuck does he think he is? Who’s the fucking superpower here?”[1]

Joe Lockhart, the White House spokesman at the time, declared that Netanyahu was “one of the most obnoxious individuals you’re going to come into – just a liar and a cheat. He could open his mouth and you could have no confidence that anything that came out of it was the truth.”[2]

French President Nicolas Sarkozy and former US President Barack Obama came to the same conclusion in 2011. “I cannot bear Netanyahu, he’s a liar,” Sarkozy said to Obama. Obama responded: “You’re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you.”[3] The Obama administration, as you recalled, ended up calling Netanyahu “a chickeshit.”[4]

Incidentally, this has been a pattern among US presidents for decades. Even George W. Bush, himself a thoroughly Zionist puppet, was getting tired of people like Sheldon Adelson.

When Bush was too slow to catch up with the Zionist project, Adelson was completely upset. Bush responded: “I had this crazy Jewish billionaire, yelling at me.”[5] Harry S. Truman had similar things to say when he was being cornered by the Khazarian Bankster Cult in his administration. He said:

“They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. When they have power, physical or political, neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog.”[6]

[/Linkki.
    https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/07/bill-clinton-to-netanyahu-who-the-fuck-does-he-think-he-is/

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: