Kirjoittaja Aihe: COMPLETING THE CRIMINAL TAKEOVER OF THE UNITED STATES.  (Luettu 403 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
COMPLETING THE CRIMINAL TAKEOVER OF THE UNITED STATES.
« : Tammikuu 23, 2017, 08:59:52 ip »
  • The following passage, from an 1879 letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx has never been more relevant that it is today, with Trump in the White House and the Zionist’s Talmudic agenda continuing apace:

The Jewish people as a whole will be its own messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which it is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.

[Editor’s note: I have done a huge amount of research into the backgrounds of Donald Trump and his closest associates, starting with Roy Cohn and working forward in time. One name always bothered me, that of Felix Sater.

I wasn’t sure why it bothered me, it was a gut feeling based largely on the knowledge that Trump had walked out of at least two interviews when Sater’s name was mentioned. In 2013 during an interview with Jon Sweeney of the BBC, you could see the pained reaction on Trump’s face coupled with a thinly disguised level of annoyance that seemed highly incongruous for what had been, to that point, a pretty banal and friendly interview.

Clearly Trump did not like the name Sater being brought up one bit, this told me Sater was a sore point and that sore point should be looked at more closely. Information on Sater is scarce indeed, but three facts were clear, firstly he was 100% a creature of the Zionist crime cabal, secondly, he was a money manipulator and financial criminal and thirdly, he enjoyed the protection of the FBI and CIA. I kept picking away at the Sater sore spot, long after Gordon had told me I was barking up the wrong tree, I found little of importance but that nagging feeling that this was possibly Trump’s greatest weakness refused to abate, maybe it was the look of ‘oh shit’ I saw in Trump’s eyes when Sweeney asked his question about Sater.

Then we got the Christopher Steele dossier on Trump and learned that Trump had been working with the Russian Alfa Bank owned by Russian-Israel oligarchs and that Trump’s phoenix-like rise from utter bankruptcy in the early 90s was due to a massive flow of funds from the Alfa Bank, money that was stolen from Russia was being laundered through the Trump organisation. That was when I reiterated to Gordon that we already knew that Trump had long been working with a financial criminal from Russia who was known to be a member of the Zionist mob – Felix Sater. Now the pieces slipped together like one of Gordon’s finely crafted AR-15s and we realised – Sater was the key link in the chain, that the whole mechanism for moving and laundering all the stolen Russian money revolved around Sater, that he was the key cog in that machine. Ian]

Linkki.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01/20/trumps-bankruptcy-and-the-russian-money-laundering/

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: