Kirjoittaja Aihe: PUTIN WARNS JOURNALISTS OF NUCLEAR WAR.........  (Luettu 780 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
PUTIN WARNS JOURNALISTS OF NUCLEAR WAR.........
« : Heinäkuu 08, 2016, 06:56:46 ip »
  • Video: Putin Warns Journalists of Nuclear War: “I Don’t Know How to Get Through to You People”

Putin completely lost patience with the journalists, berating them for lazily helping to accelerate a nuclear confrontation by repeating US propaganda. He virtually pleaded with the western media, for the sake of the world, to change their line:

We know year by year what’s going to happen, and they know that we know. It’s only you that they tell tall tales to, and you buy it, and spread it to the citizens of your countries. You people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger – this is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing is going on. I don’t know how to get through to you anymore.

Does anyone in the reeking garbage heap that is mainstream western media have a conscience? Do they even have enough intellect to get what Putin is saying – that they are helping to push the planet towards World War III?

Linkki.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/video-putin-warns-journalists-of-nuclear-war-i-dont-know-how-to-get-through-to-you-people/5534820

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
    Vs: PUTIN WARNS JOURNALISTS OF NUCLEAR WAR.........
    « Vastaus #1 : Heinäkuu 10, 2016, 07:52:47 ip »
  • Läntinen media vaikenee, kuin myös suomen ns. vastuullinen media. Sen sijaan jatkaa täysin peittelemätöntä USA ja NATO myönteisen propagandan syöttämistä.

Linkki.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMscY7Btus

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: