Kirjoittaja Aihe: THE DOOMSDAY FORUM.  (Luettu 530 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
THE DOOMSDAY FORUM.
« : Heinäkuu 08, 2016, 05:29:53 ip »
  • “The Doomsday Forum”: Senior Military, Nuclear Weapons Officials Convene… America’s “$1 Trillion Nuclear Weapons Plan”. Take out Russia, Iran and North Korea?

On June 21,  250 top military brass, military planners, corporate military-industrial  ”defense” contractors, top officials and scientists from the nuclear weapons laboratories as well as prominent  academics gathered at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico to discuss, debate and promote the Pentagon’s One Trillion Dollar Nuclear Weapons program.

Russia is threatening the Western World. The objective is to develop the pre-emptive use of nuclear weapons (i.e. nuclear war as a means of self-defense).

The event organized by “The Strategic Deterrent Coalition” (a non profit organization) was  funded by Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Orbital ATK, BAE Systems  among other generous donors.

The One Trillion Dollar Question: “Blow up the Planet”, “Bankrupt  the Country”

“Blowing up the Planet” through the use of “peace-making nuclear bombs” is a money making undertaking, a corporate bonanza  for what Eisenhower called “the military industrial complex”:  ”All three legs of the “nuclear triad” must receive considerable investments to ensure their long-term viability” (Adm. Haney, op cit).

Hillary Clinton –whose election campaign is also supported by Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman et al favors the first strike use of nuclear weapons:

… “the nuclear option should not at all be taken off the table. That has been my position consistently.” (ABC News, December 15, 2015)

“I want the Iranians to know that if I’m president, we will attack Iran. In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.” (ABC “Good Morning America.”, quoted by Reuters, April 22, 2008)

Linkki.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-doomsday-forum-senior-military-nuclear-weapons-officials-convene-americas-1-trillion-nuclear-weapons-plan/5534549

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: