Kirjoittaja Aihe: FREE SPEECH AT AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY.  (Luettu 569 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
FREE SPEECH AT AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY.
« : Maaliskuu 08, 2016, 09:44:26 ip »
  • Free Speech at an American University? Or Not? Interview with Fired Professor James Tracy

“Why was he fired? I mean, why was he really fired? What did he do? What did he do to bring this down on himself?

He must have done something wrong…Wait. Are you saying he was fired because he exercised his natural right to free speech? He spoke freely? That’s it? That’s all? No, I can’t believe that. He must have said something that I would disagree with—in which case, he should have been fired. I feel better. He said something I disagree with. He should be fired. What right does he have to say something that makes me feel uncomfortable? That crosses the line. I have a right not to feel uncomfortable. Isn’t that the most basic of all rights? Isn’t that written in the Constitution?” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)

What happened to Professor James Tracy?

Here is what the NY Times had to say (“Florida Professor Who Cast Doubt on Mass Shootings Is Fired,” 1/6/16):

“MIAMI — A Florida Atlantic University professor who suggested in blog postings and radio interviews that the 2012 massacre of children at Sandy Hook Elementary and other mass shootings were a hoax designed by the Obama administration to boost support for gun control was fired Tuesday.

“James F. Tracy, 50, a tenured associate professor of communications at the Boca Raton university, has repeatedly called into question the authenticity of recent mass shootings, including the slaying of churchgoers in Charleston, S.C., and office workers in San Bernardino, Calif. In his blog postings and radio interviews, Mr. Tracy has said the Newtown massacre may have been carried out by ‘crisis actors’ employed by the Obama administration.”

Linkki.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/free-speech-at-an-american-university-or-not-interview-with-fired-professor-james-tracy/5512784

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: