Kirjoittaja Aihe: FREEMASONRY WATCH.  (Luettu 863 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa sylettää !!!

• Kunniajäsen
FREEMASONRY WATCH.
« : ſyyskuu 21, 2015, 08:33:11 ip »
  • The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it. 

President John F. Kennedy
     Address to Newspaper Publishers
     April 27, 1961

"All secret, oath bound, political parties are dangerous to any nation." 

President Ulysses S. Grant 

"I saw a code of Masonic legislation adapted to prostrate every principle of equal justice and to corrupt every sentiment of virtuous feeling in the soul of him who bound his allegiance to it.

"I saw the practice of common honesty, the kindness of Christian benevolence, even the abstinence of atrocious crimes; limited exclusively by lawless oaths and barbarous penalties, to the social relations between the Brotherhood and the Craft. I saw slander organize into a secret, widespread and affiliated agency....I saw self-invoked imprecations of throats cut from ear to ear, of hearts and vitals torn out and cast off and hung on spires. I saw wine drunk from a human skull with solemn invocation of all the sins of its owner upon the head of him who drank it."

President John Quincy Adams 

Täältä näitä masonisti paskiaisia löytyy läjäpäin !

FREEMASONRY WATCH.
    http://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwj1tqjV44jIAhVFkXIKHWgpA0Q&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffreemasonrywatch.org%2F&usg=AFQjCNEjT9tlmVGYm7jqYZh7VOpZF_KHAw

Tippaajia: ####

Sinun antamiasi: #### Umk

Muiden tipit: #### Umk

Tipit yhteensä: #### Umk

Send bitcoins to
    Summa:
    Umk (minimi 0.2, maksimi 2, käytettävissä 0 Umk)
    Kommentti: